Selling Your Home
You deserve the experience, award winning service
and care provided by
RE/MAX and THE Hard Working Nice Team....
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make; therefore, we want you to be assured that you are choosing a professional, experienced and Hard Working team! It's your home, you deserve the best in serve, experience and care
Team experience in conducting a thorough and accurate market evaluation is what is going to save you money, time and a quick sale of your home! Contact us today for a FREE market evaluation and to allow us to be introduced You can be assured you made the right choice!
Here are just a few points of the unique advantages for choosing the Hard Working Nice Team:
- Signs: A RE/MAX sign will be promptly placed on your property. We will be marketing your home in a number of ways, but the RE/MAX sign is a proven success in attracting prospective buyers. Bruce Fournier and/or Judy Robertson's name appears on the sign to ensure that interested callers will be directed straight to the RE/MAX Chilliwack office.
- MLS Listing: In addition to notifying all of the RE/MAX Realtors in the area, your home will be posted on the MLS system which is accessible to all realtors, and to any prospective buyers as well at realtor.ca!
- Photographs: Exterior and interior photographs will be taken of your home within a few days. These will be used with the listing sheet and display advertising in the real estate weekly newspaper, MLS and on our personal website.
- Realtor Tour Days: Every Thursday, between 9-10 am. The RE/MAX office has an office tour. You will be notified a couple of days in advance when we will be showing your home on the tour. This is another great service we can provide for you to gain exposure of your home.
- Marketing your Home: As a client of the Hard Working Nice Team, your home will have 24/7 market exposure! In summary, your home will be advertised until the day it sold through the following channel's:
- Multiple Listing Services
- My Personal Website
- The Real Estate Weekly
- My sign on your property
- Open Houses
- Office tours
Bruce Fournier received the President's Club honours from the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. In addition, Bruce is a member of the RE/MAX 100% Club, Lifetime Achievement recipient for truly rising far "Above the Crowd". A great hard-working nice guy!